Pink Impact Simulcast
Friday, May 18, 9:00 AM
Join us at The Met for the Pink Impact Simulcast! Over these two days, you will discover relevant content designed to challenge every mother, daughter, grandmother, sister, and friend to pursue the dreams God has placed in her heart. You will experience powerful worship and inspiring messages from speakers like Priscilla Shirer, Christine Caine, Lisa Harper and others. You will leave knowing that you are poised by God to make an impact in your world.
Who: Any woman striving to be FEARLESS
Friday, May 18; 10:00am-9:30pm (doors open at 9:00am)
Saturday, May 19; 9:00am-12:00pm (doors open at 8:00am)
The Met Church
11301 N. Riverside Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76244
• $35 for all day access Friday and Saturday. (includes boxed lunch on Friday)
• OR $20 for Friday Night (check-in at 6:30pm) and Saturday.
(Breakfast snack items will be available for purchase to benefit Help Out Ministries)
• $15 Optional FEARLESS T-shirt (You will receive your t-shirt at check-in on Friday)
- You will receive your receipt via email. Please print the email – it is your entrance ticket to the conference.
- All tickets are non-refundable
- No childcare available for the conference
SUPPORT WOMEN IN CRISIS
To help empower women in our community and equip them to leave a life of homelessness behind, we are supporting Presbyterian Night Shelter in Ft. Worth. Their Women and Children’s Facility is the only shelter in our area that keeps Moms and kids together and can house 150 Moms/kids at a time, with an average stay of four months.
Please bring any of the following with you to the conference:
• New Twin Sheets
• New Towels
You can purchase the FEARLESS T-shirt for only $15 when you register for the event. You will LOVE this super soft, tri-blend t-shirt! The dark grey unisex size is perfect for all, and the design reminds you to live your life as a FEARLESS woman of God! You will receive your T-shirt at check-in on Friday.
Questions? Contact Jessica Rattan at firstname.lastname@example.org