The Connections Team provides a welcoming environment for our guests and members during weekend services. Team members serve either on Team A (1st and 3rd weekends) or Team B (2nd and 4th weekends). You are able to serve the same service that you attend.
- Experience Team - help create a fun, interactive environment during holidays and special weekends.
- Greeters- be the first welcome our guests experience as we greet them at the door
- Guest Services - welcome our first-time guests to The Met, gather information for follow up, and give a guest gift. Answer questions about getting connected at The Met.
- Hospitality - prepare and serve coffee and juice to our guests and members before and after service.
- Parking Team - set up cones, direct traffic, and greet guests in the parking lot.
- Prayer - stay at the front of the worship center after service is finished to pray for guests and members needing prayer and encouragement.
- Usher - greet guests and members as they enter the worship center, help them find a seat, and create a welcoming environment. Collet offering and pass communion.
To Get Involved and become a Connections Team Member, contact firstname.lastname@example.org